Scale Model Exhibition & Swap ‘n’ Sell Annual Model Show
The Modellers of Ballarat raise funds annually and are proud to support Make-A-Wish Australia
For over a decade we have been Ballarat’s largest fundraiser for Make A Wish. Contributing more than $10,000 dollars raised at our annual Scale Model Exhibition & Swap ‘n’ Sell Model Show. Showcasing the modelling skills and interests of the MoB’s members. Subjects covered include:
- Tanks, armoured cars and soft skinned military vehicles,
- Civilian and military aircraft,
- Naval and nautical ships, boats, and submarines,
- Cars, Trucks and Construction equipment,
- Science fact and fiction space craft, robots, figures, and
- Trains and railway related subjects.
We’ve historically held the show on the Sunday before Anzac Day.
In 2017 things will be a little different. The show will be moving dates and location.
There’ll be updates during February to nail down the date and location.
Entry fees are expected to be for 2017:
- Adults: $5
- Children: $2
- Family (2 x Parents/Carers and child): $12 – additional children are free when you buy a family ticket
We expect that there will be:
- Models galore, and the modellers who built them to talk to
- Vendors selling kits, bits and books, and
- A sausage sizzle kindly provided by the Ballarat East Community Men’s Shed
All monies raised from your entry fee and the raffle go directly to the Make-A-Wish foundation. If you’re not sure what this great charity does please visit the Make-A-Wish foundation website to learn more.
Our 2017 Vendors
Vendors to be confirmed
Our Sponsors for the 2017 Event
A very great thanks go to our sponsors:
ModelArt Magazine Australia