MoB Annual Events
Scale Model Exhibition & Swap ‘n’ Sell Annual Model Show
The MoB is proud to support Make-A-Wish Australia
Fundraising Authority Number: 032310
For over ten years MoB members have raised funds for Make-A-Wish Australia. As Ballarat’s largest corporate fundraiser our band of merry modellers has raised well over the $10,000 mark through our annual Scale Model Exhibition and Swap ‘n’ Sell show.
In 2019 we’re doing it again. Showcasing the modelling skills and interests of the MoB’s members. There’ll be:
- Models galore, and the modellers who built them to talk to, and
- Vendors selling kits, bits and books.
Subjects covered include:
- Tanks, armoured cars and soft skinned military vehicles,
- Civilian and military aircraft,
- Naval and Maritime ships, boats, and submarines,
- Cars, Trucks and Construction equipment,
- Science fact and fiction space craft, robots, figures, and
- Trains, and
- Any other subjects our members care to model
Where: The Eastwood Centre – 20 Eastwood St, Ballarat Central VIC 3350
When: Sunday April 14, 2019 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Entry fees for the 2019 show are:
- Adults: $5
- Children: $2
- Family (2 x Parents/Carers and child): $10 – additional children are free when you buy a family ticket
With you the show just isn’t the same. As the largest modelling club in Western Victoria we have large attendances each year.
For those of you returning to the show this year:
- Vendor tables are available for the 2019 show.
- Cost per table is: $15
To reserve your table or tables please contact the show Organiser
Sponsors help make our annual show possible. They ensure that we can give more funds to Make-A-Wish each year.
To find out how you can help by donation of goods or services please contact the Show Organiser.
Show Organiser Details
The 2019 Scale Model Exhibition & Swap ‘n’ Sell Annual Model Show organiser is:
Dominic Mishka – dommishka1411 @ gmail.com (click the link to open in your mail program of choice) or,
Copy and paste the address into your email client (you’ll need to remove the space in front and behind the ‘@’ symbol for the email address to work).