Mark Pilbeam has advised that the inaugural meeting of 2022 for the MoB is on this coming Saturday, 05 February 2022.
The Room at the Eastwood Leisure Centre has been booked from 7:30 PM.
So far as Mark is aware, the same safety protocols as 2021 apply. Please see the text in italics below for details.
Mark may not be able to attend, in which case he has deputised former El Presidente ‘Zim’ to act in his place.
remember that we are limited in the numbers for the room.
Please contact Mark, in the first instance, to let him know if you are attending. As stated in 2021, this is on a first-come, first-served basis.
After a long period of repeat closing and openings, we finally have some great news – Eastwood Leisure Complex is re-opening with groups able to return from Monday 1st November.
Proof of vaccination or, proof of medical exemption, is a Victorian Government regulation and a condition of entry.
Noncompliance by any group puts the entire facility at risk of ongoing closures.
The opening of our facility is dependent on proof of vaccination for all staff and visitors.
The following requirements apply for meeting attendees:
- All visitors to the complex are to check in with the QR Code system
- Anyone attending the complex must be double vaccinated
- Proof of vaccination is mandatory for all attendees over the age of 16
- It is the responsibility of the meeting coordinator to check vaccination status.
Capacity limits for each room is set at 1 person per 4sq meters. Capacity limits for each room is shown below:
- Meeting room 3 = 10 persons,
- Meeting Room 2 = 4 persons,
- Meeting Room 4 = 12 persons,
- Training Rooms 1 & 2 = 12 persons,
- Main Hall = 32 persons,
- Activity room = 35 persons, and
- Multi-purpose room = 40 persons.
Groups attending the ELC should also remember that:
- All groups must still adhere to their Covid Safe plans.
- Please remember to ask the basic questions, and anyone who is not well is required to stay at home.
- Please ensure that hand sanitisers are used and that cleaning of high contact areas and equipment is undertaken at the end of each session.
- Face masks are still mandatory indoors.
- Please be aware of others in the facility and remember to maintain social distancing where possible.